And blessed [spiritually fortunate and favored] is she who believed and confidently trusted that there would be fulfillment of the things that were spoken to her [by the angel sent] from the Lord
In the first chapter in the Gospel of Luke, we see the story of Elizabeth’s pregnancy and birth of John as well as Mary’s conception of Jesus. From this reading I took away a lot of things, but I want this post to focus on what I gathered from this passage in regards to our gifts.
- Let God reveal his gift to you
- Know that gift has power and it was put in you because god trusts you with it – HE CHOSE YOU to carry it
- Not everyone can know the details of your gift: stay silent, stay in seclusion
- Connect with people who feed your gift/awaken your gift (they most likely have a similar gift or are like-minded)
- In time, God will reveal the gift to the world (for the world)
- PRAISE THROUGH THE PROCESS